Air Purifier Golden Money Plant Moss Ball
- Brand: Hashmigreen
The Hashmigreen collection celebrates simplicity and the integrity of natural materials and processes. Its clever design means that layers of soil, moss and thread not only create a self contained vessel for the plant to grow but a living sculptural object.
Dispatch in 1-2 weeks
- Money plant moss ball can remove harmful toxins from air.
- Money plant moss ball can be placed indoor in low light area.
- It is believed that the Money plant brings good luck, prosperity, happiness and wealth.
- It is very easy to maintain.
- When leaves show signs of wilting, or when the soil at the base of the plant is is lightly dry soak the Money plant hashmigreen.
- Depending on the size of your Money plant hashmigreen fill a bowl or bucket with room temperature water.
- Submerge your Money plant hashmigreen in the water with the plant side up.
- Allow to soak for 8-10 minutes or until fully saturated with water.
- Reduce the soaking time during winter and rainy season.
- Remove Money plant hashmigreen from water and gently squeeze the moss ball to allow excess water to drain.
- Place the Money plant hashmigreen in its place and enjoy its beauty.
- Instead of soaking you can also mist your Money plant hashmigreen to provide water to it.
- Use a bottle that casts a fine mist and spray on the Money plant hashmigreen
- Take care to mist in the morning when the light is gentle so that the plant is not burned.
- Misting should be done more frequently than soaking.
- During spring and summer, fertilize your Money plant hashmigreen monthly with water soluble organic fertilizers.
- For fertigation simply mix any water soluble organic fertilizer in bowl or bucket during regular watering of Money plant hashmigreen and soak it as usual.
- Place the Money plant hashmigreen in well lit area but away from direct sunlight.
- Keep the Money plant hashmigreen away from the place with cold and hot winds.
- Use room temperature water for Money plant hashmigreen.
- Do not expose Money plant hashmigreen in cold temperature less than 10 degrees C.