Hashmigreen Tulsi – 20 Seed balls
₹ 950 (-16%)
Seed ball is a seed wrapped in soil and compost. It is a easy way to spread greenery around you and help struggling ecosystem.
How to use it?
- Choose a sunny abandoned field or any sunny area that wont be mowed.
- All you have to do is Throw them. Nature takes care of the rest.
- Clay in the balls holds the water and helps the seeds to germinate. After germination the compost helps the seedlings grow.
- Don’t bury them.
This Hashmigreen Tulsi seed ball pack contains 20 seed balls. Hashmigreen Tulsi seed balls are easy to grow and can make space around you green and attractive.
- Seed balls are eco-friendly solution to restore natural eco-system.
- If you scatter seeds, they are often eaten up by insects, rodents, and birds or washed away by rain but seeds remain protected inside a seed ball.
- These seed balls eliminate the labor of plowing or digging holes for seeds.
- Tulsi plant has many medicinal benefits and believed to bring positivity.
If you want to sow seed balls in a pot, follow the below procedure.
- Put the seed balls in the pot.
- Do not bury seed balls in the soil.
- Place the pot at sunny location.
- Water the seed balls regularly until the seeds germinate.
1. The seed balls should be sown as instructed within 7 days after receiving.
2. The germination of the seed ball depends on factors like soil, climate, temperature, etc.